Third place:Atletico: A point will be enough for Diego Simeone’s side. If they lose and Valencia win, though, they would slip down to fourth. Valencia: Have to win and need Granada to beat Atletico. 23/05/2015 Sport EN Atletico Madrid are favourites to seal third place and therefore gain entry to the group stages of the Champions League next season. Upd. at 15:17 Fixtures:Almeria vs. ValenciaGranada vs. Atletico MadridMalaga vs. Sevilla If Sevilla do miss out on the top four, they can still grab a place in next season’s Champions League by winning the Europa League final. How it stands:3. Atletico 77pts4. Valencia 74pts5. Sevilla 73pts CEST Los Che need to be careful, though, because they could still concede the final Champions League spot to Sevilla. Fourth place: Sevilla: Need to win and hope that that Valencia don’t. However, Valencia could still leap above them on the final day of the season.
Goalkeepers Keylor Navas, Kiko Casilla, Fernando Pacheco and Ruben Yanez worked away from the group, while the first team players took part in various drills focusing on pressure and possession, according to the club’s official website. CEST Bale had trained alone on Monday after picking up a knock in Sunday’s friendly defeat to Roma. However, on Tuesday he was able to take part in the session led by Rafa Benitez and there’s no reason why he won’t be able to play against City later this week. 21/07/2015 Welsh forward Gareth Bale returned to Real Madrid training as they prepared for their match against Manchester City on Friday at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (20.00h local time, 12.00 CET). EFE Upd. at 17:29
Now journalist Paco Gonzalez, of COPE’s Tiempo de Juego, has insinuated that James could be following in Mesut Ozil’s steps, in a clear reference to the German’s enjoyment of a night out in Madrid. Upd. at 13:29 One of those affected by the latest wave of stories is James Rodriguez, who has been at odds with Rafael Benitez since the coach arrived from Napoli in the summer. The Colombian became a fans’ favourite under Carlo Ancelotti, but things have not worked out with Benitez so far. CET “People have told me ‘be careful with James, he’s heading down the same path as Ozil,’” Gonzalez explained. 16/12/2015 Real Madrid’s defeat at Villarreal has once again caused a stir in the Spanish capital. It brought an end to five straight wins after the Barcelona defeat and brought the critics back out. James’ alleged taste for nightlife could explain what most Madrid fans are struggling to understand: How has the Colombian has gone from overnight sensation to someone easily forgotten by his manager? Sport EN The Spanish manger has not always started the midfielder – who has missed a large part of the campaign injured – and the relationship between the two has deteriorated. Things are so bad, it’s been suggested James would even consider leaving the club if the situation does not change.
Sport EN The Spanish word he used is “cagómetro” and was created by the ‘Madridsta cavern’ in recent times when Barcelona have supposedly felt anxiety, fear and paranoia when Madrid get close to them – it was coined by journalist Tomas Guasch. It’s reemergence is a demonstration that Real Madrid’s players are firmly thinking about taking advantage of Luis Enrique’s side’s recent clump. A prime example of that came in the form of Madrid captain Sergio Ramos during Tuesday’s training session at Valdebabas. CEST And during the latest training session, the Spain defender was caught saying “the crapping-yourself-meter is back” to several of his team-mates, per footage captured by Cuatro’s cameras. Ramos is not hiding the fact he’s enjoying Madrid’s entrance back into the title race, with Barça’s four game winless run allowing Los Blancos to cut the gap to just one point. 19/04/2016 While Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane was extremely cautious about what he said regarding the title race and Barcelona’s recent dip in form in his press conference ahead of the game with Villarreal, some of his players are acting much more freely and have had no problem openly laughing at the Catalan side’s recent difficulties. Upd. at 20:08
“With a heavy heart I now leave the club and the team with whom I have grown together, and have been able to celebrate great success with. “After my transfer to FC Bayern was announced today, I would like to expand on the whole situation slightly more,” he said. “Therefore, I would like to thank all who have contributed to this. With you, the exceptional fans of this great association. All the staff at the club. Also, of course, my three coaches which I have had the fortune to experience here, and Michael Zorc and Hans-Joachim Watzke. “Of course I also thank the many messages, comments and posts, which tried to convince me to stay at BVB. And also the great pep talk after our home game against Wolfsburg, whether in the stadium or in the supermarket, I was very touched by it all. This speaks volumes about the unique BVB fans and I know it is very much appreciated. 10/05/2016 The centre-back posted a lengthy statement on Facebook to explain his move after nearly a decade with his current side. Mats Hummels has explained his controversial decision to leave Borussia Dortmund for rivals Bayern Munich. “It is clear to me that it will be difficult for some people to understand my decision. But after eight-and-a-half really great years in Dortmund, it was time for me to try something new again. CEST “I’m sure as you can imagine the last few weeks have been very nerve-wracking for me, because I have made one of the most difficult decisions in my life so far. In the end, I am beginning to realise, again, a new challenge is upon me in my hometown where my family and many friends live. Sport EN “And particularly my teammates, as they are – regardless of the fact that these last few years without you would not have been possible – always an open ear for me. Upd. at 20:33 “Now I’m going to be in the remaining training sessions and give everything to still play the remaining time with a dignified farewell. With the trophy in our hands after the final! Thank you! Mats.”
“But we have to open the debat [about who plays or not] because the more we have to fight for our positions, the better. Today I got the chance, I did well and I was able to score. But we are a family and we all have the World Cup as our focus. We have to believe.” Upd. on 16/06/2018 at 22:00 CEST The striker added that the game against Portugal had been a “nice encounter, well disputed but we leave with strange sensations. We deserved to win because we created a lot more. We had the ball more but in the end it wasn’t to be.” Sport.es Spain player ratings: Tough night for De Gea as Costa purrs IN SPORT.ES As for David de Gea’s mistake, Costa said “he is a great goalkeeper and we’re not going to doubt just how good he is because of one error.” Spain 3-3 Portugal: Ronaldo hat-trick denies La Roja three points Diego Costa: “Merecimos ganar el partido” Diego Costa, author of two of Spain’s goals in the 3-3 draw with Portugal said he was satisifed with his role in the team: “I am happy to have scored, but we had the game one and one foul and a goal has changed everything, it’s a shame.” 15/06/2018 As for the change of manager two days before the World Cup began for Spain, Costa said: “They’re things that happen in football. What we have to do is give everything we can for our families and the fans because we can’t let them down.” RELATED STORIES On the debate about whether he should be Spain’s No.9, he said: “People have the right to offer their opinion and say what they think. I have to work hard and shut mouths. I’m happy, but it’s a shame we couldn’t win.
Ronaldo cost Juve 112 million euros this summer. “That’s football, the important thing is the team wins. Maybe I was a little anxious. That’s normal after leaving Madrid and everything I went through, maybe it left me a little anxious.” EFE/Sport EN The forward netted from close range and then tucked away a good second in Juve’s triumph. “I am very happy, I was a hard-fought game, Sassuolo played well, we have to give ourselves credit, we were intense and created a lot of chances. Obviously I’m happy to score my first goals, I was looking forward to it,” he said. “Sometimes we can’t control our anxiety, but I’m happy. I know that goals would come if I was working well. I’m still adapting to the Italian league.” IN SPORT.ES CEST Cristiano: “A lo mejor estaba un poco ansioso” Upd. at 22:59 16/09/2018 Cristiano Ronaldo scored a double for Juventus in a 2-1 win over Sassuolo after failing to score in his first three games and said maybe the reason it took time was because he was “a little anxious”.
Antoine Griezmann is coming to BarcelonaAdvertisement p9nNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs978jpWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E28vz3( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 2q9ymWould you ever consider trying this?😱33mhstCan your students do this? 🌚pm6vwiRoller skating! Powered by Firework (Photo credits:Google Images)Advertisement French striker Antoine Griezmann has decided to stay at his beloved Atletico Madrid for the upcoming years putting the rumours of joining barcelona to rest. He revealed his decision to stay through video that shows him standing in front of Wanda Metropolitano, Atletico’s home. “My fans, my team, my home,” Griezmann said in his message with also had the video on his twitter page confirming that the frenchman will stay at Atletico despite interests from the team at Camp Nou.While some feel the whole Antoine Griezmann fiasco has alienated both Barca and Atleti fanbases, The frenchman said he wishes to create history at Atletico rather than repeat it at the camp nou. With Lemar signed and Sidibe being linked to a potential move to atletico madrid, Griezmann said they are doing everything to keep Atletico growing and one day play the Champions League final. By roping in big name players, Atletico are looking to make a formidable team in order to win the laliga and be a force to reckon with in The champions league.Grriezmann scored 28 goals in 48 games last season, driving them to a second place in the laliga and a historic europa league victory. Read also :FIFA World Cup 2018: Players to watch – Cristiano RonaldoFIFA World Cup 2018: Players to watch – Thomas Müller Advertisement
Advertisement 2jd8NBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs59pyb7Wingsuit rodeo📽Sindre Eaip5i( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 3wwvWould you ever consider trying this?😱r26Can your students do this? 🌚rnRoller skating! Powered by Firework Sam Eggington admits there were talks for a fight against Antonio Margarito and intends to stay in contention for a big-name bout with victory at the weekend.Advertisement ‘The Savage’, now campaigning at super-welterweight, admits that the scales had become his biggest demon as his struggles to reach the 147lbs limit saw him surrender his European welterweight crown to Mohamed Mimoune back in October.Advertisement Margarito (41-8, 27 KOs), a former welterweight world champion, has been out of the ring since winning a controversial technical decision over Carson Jones back in September of 2017. The Mexican slugger, 40-years-old, resumed his career back in 2016 after being inactive since December of 2011.“There were big talks for the Margarito fight,” Eggington said to Sky Sports.Advertisement “That’s obviously one I’d love and just to have your name against someone like him is quite unbelievable for me, it’s the same feeling I had when I faced Paulie Malignaggi.“The problem is that, from what I’ve heard, it doesn’t look like it will be sanctioned in the USA because of problems he’s had. I don’t know whether different states have different rules, so we will just have to wait – I’d be all over it though! The plan for me right now is to have this upcoming fight and then a nice, big one again in Birmingham before going off to the US.” Advertisement
Advertisement 6ehra8NBA Finals | Brooklyn Vscn7k6Wingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E0tx( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) bdk40fWould you ever consider trying this?😱cwxCan your students do this? 🌚6eRoller skating! Powered by Firework The Los Angeles Lakers and LeBron James lost their sixth game of the NBA season as the Toronto Raptors defeated them 121-107 at the Staples Center.Advertisement James failed to assert his dominance on the game and had just 18 points and 6 assists. Kyle Kuzma scored 24 for the Lakers, but it was not enough as they slumped to yet another loss.Advertisement Kawhi Leonard, their star man did not feature, but the Raptors looked quite comfortable without him. They raced to a huge lead in the first quarter and did not squander it. The score was 42-17 to them after the first quarter, as the Lakers struggled to cope.Serge Ibaka had 34 points and 10 rebounds, and coach Nick Nurse’s decision to start him at center paid off. Kyle Lowry had a great game as well, with 21 points and 15 assists. It was his eighth straight game with 10 or more assists, which is a franchise record.Advertisement “They just came out and just hit us right in the mouth,” said LeBron after the game. “It’s very, very hard to make a game out of that when you’re trying to expend so much energy trying to get back into it.”It has been an underwhelming start for the Lakers, but Luke Walton will be hopeful of turning it around. As for the Raptors, they look the real deal, as the improved to 9-1 this season. Advertisement